50th Post Raffle Winner
Thank you for visiting my blog! I hope you found my 50th post worth reading and are considering visiting a bit more often.
You might have been persuaded to visit because of the lure of a handmade scarf raffle. Maybe these pictures will make you salivate even more!
This scarf is made out of a lovely variegated acrylic yarn, suitable for either a man or a woman. It’s washing machine safe, though I’d recommend washing in a gentle cycle and drying it flat.
Enter to win up to 4 times in 4 different ways!:
- Fill out the form below to enter to win. The information taken in this form will be used for this drawing only, unless you opt to contacted the next time I do a promotion.
- Subscribe to receive an email when I post a new blog entry–click on the “Follow” button under “Follow Blog Via Email” on the sidebar at the right.
- If you have a WordPress account, click on the “+Follow” button on your WordPress toolbar at the top of your screen.
- Subscribe to my Twitter feed.
Yes, if you choose to, you can enter up to 4x to win!
Raffle Entry Form
I will use your email address to contact you in the event you win, so please give me an address you use regularly!
The fine print
- If you already follow my blog, receive an email when I’ve done a new post, or follow my Twitter feed, mention that in the Raffle Form comment field above, and I’ll add an additional entry for you. Otherwise, current subscribers to those media won’t get added to the hat.
- The winner will be drawn on Friday, August 10 or after 50 people have visited my 50th blog post, whichever comes later.
- The winner will be contacted by the same means in which they registered for the raffle, either email, Facebook or Twitter.
- The winner will have one week to provide an address for me to send the scarf to–yes, it may be sent to someone else, as long as they are in the continental U.S. If the address is not provided within a week, I’ll draw a new winner.
- I will pay the costs to ship the scarf by the regular ‘ole US Postal Service.
- Yes, Sarah Anderson has already been added to the drawing.